The representative sample dividers from Laarmann. From 2 Litres up to bulk material. Dust-pore division and volume reduction.
Sample dividers. A faultless and comparable analysis is closely linked to accurate sample handling.
Only a sample representative of the initial material can provide meaningful analysis results. Rotating sample dividers from Laarmann ensure the representativeness of a sample and thus the reproducibility of the analysis. The selection of different dividing buckets determines the dividing ratio and the sample amount. These are custom made to meet your requirements.
Cement clinker, chemicals, construction materials, fertilizers, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, seeds, soils, plastic, ore, e-waste, auto catalysts, urban mining material, coffee, thee, soils, basically every dry powdered material.
Features and benefits
- 3 modules in one machine enable continuous sampling and „batch-processing“
- Due to a range of various bucket sizes the sampling of different volumes is possible (no additional machine necessary)
- The individual sample volumes are variable. This can be achieved due to a wide range of available segment sizes.
- Choice of sample container types and materials:
- Steel buckets
- All parts which are in contact with the sample are made of stainless steel
- Adjustable vibratory feeder
- Ergonomic and flexible handling in variable working heights due to the mobile hydraulic table.