- Ambient temperature : 5°C – 40°C
- Atmospheric humidity : 85% RH
- Max bowl volume : 2000 ml
- Noise emission (without milling bowl) : 70 dB(A)
- Power supply : 400V ± 10% – 50/60Hz
- Rated power : 2200W
- Timer : 5 sec – 99 min, timer HOLD function, in 1 sec steps (below 10 min), or 10 sec steps (above 10 min)
- Weight : 475 kg
LM2000 Pulveriser Ring Mill
The LM2000 is a laboratory machine, which is suitable for pulverizing and homogenizing hard and brittle materials in the dry and wet state. The closed milling pulverizing system guarantees complete recovery of the samples.
Final fineness of down to 40 μm can be achieved, depending on the milling time and the specific properties of the sample material. The optimum filling of a LM2000 is around 1-1.3 Liters of sample material.
3-6 weeks assembling time