The sample material is fed into the large top opening of the jaw plates via a vibratory feeder and is crushed by the oscillating jaw plate as it passes through the narrow gap at the bottom, into a rotary sample divider.
- Jaw Inlet : 130mm x 250mm
- Adjusting range of Jaw outlet : 0 – 60 mm
- Approximate mass : 880 kg
- Dust extraction flow : 225 liter/s
- Dust extraction point : 2
- Electrical requirements (3 phase) : 7,5 KW, 3-phase 50Hz
- End-fineness : 90% smaller than 2 mm
- Max : Smaller than 110mm
- Throughput : 180 kg/h
- Toggle speed : 775 rpm
Fine Jaw Crusher for pre-crushing of extremely hard up to brittle materials down to 2mm in one step.
- Endfineness 90% 2mm
- Very Powerful
- Infinitely, reproducible gap adjustment
- Easily change of jaw plates and side liner
- Various infeed hopper: removable, with safety guard, batch loader and metering
- External control by Start/Stop
- Contamination free grinding
There are no reviews yet.