Roll crushers operate with a minimum of dust generation and produce a material with a tight size envelope containing a minimum of fines.
- Approximate mass : 400 Kg
- End-fineness : Smaller than 1 mm
- Max Feed Size : 30 mm
- Optimum reduction ratio : 4 to 1
- Power : 1.1 kW (3x400V/ 50Hz)
- Roll Size (Dia x Width) : 200 x 150
- Roller Speed : 380 rpm
- Standard Roll face : Smooth
Designed for rapid, controlled size reduction of ore, mineral or rock prior to metallurgical testing or further milling or grinding. The LMRC100 Roll Crusher is built with two of the same diameter individually powered contra-rotating rolls, so the nipping process produces an ideal crushing environment for a wide variety of materials. Product sizing is controlled by an (adjustable) gap setting between the 2 rolls. One roll is heavy duty spring mounted as protection against uncrushable material attempting to pass between the rolls.
- Fast, easy adjustment of product sizing
- Replaceable manganese steel roll shells and side plates
- Heavy duty sperical roller bearings
- Heavy fabricated steel frame