LM PBM Planetary Ball Mill
The LM PBM1 laboratory planetary ball mill is universally applicable for quick dry or wet grinding of inorganic and organic samples for analysis, quality control, materials testing and mechanical alloying.
In synthesis, the LM PBM1 can be used for mixing and homogenization of dry samples, of emulsions and of pastes.
Features and benefits
- High efficient fine grinding up to end fineness 1μm
- Grinding jars from 50 ml to 500 ml in different materials (up to 4 jars can be loaded)
- Suitable for long-term trials and continuous use
- Automatic direction reversal to avoid agglomerations
- Reproducible results due to progr. grinding parameters
- CE – certified
3-6 weeks assembling time
There are no reviews yet.